The Asian Development Bank and the International Enterprises of Singapore jointly organized the 3-day Workshop on Single Window Development for CAREC Trade and Customs Officials. The Workshop was designed to give participants a comprehensive picture of the single window development process and focused on the topics of: (i) Single Electronic Window, (ii) Integrated IT Platform for Trade, and (iii) E-Customs.
The UNESCAP presented international and regional best practices for the single window, while the ASEAN shared experiences on regional single window work. Experts from Singapore Customs and International Trade Institute presented Singapore’s solution on its national single window and experiences learned. There was also a special discussion session for delegates to share learning experiences, report progress in their respective countries, and discuss on how to kick start the window development process in CAREC.
- Essential Features of the ASEAN SIngle Window
- Development of Trade Logistics in CAREC
- Practical Considerations for a National Single Window – Implementation and Critical Success Factors
- Process Improvements for Trade Facilitation – Harnessing of IT
- The Single Electronic Window - Singapore’s TradeNet
- Single Window: Overview and Best Practices
- TradeXchange: Integrated IT Platform for Trade