The workshop focused on approaches to improve data collection and analysis for monitoring transport and trade activities along the six CAREC transport corridors. Participants discussed
- the revised corridors performance measurement and monitoring (CPMM) drivers’ form,
- the modified time-cost-distance template,
- guidelines for accomplishing the forms,
- data aggregation and analysis methods, and
- implementation issues and administrative concerns of the partner associations regarding the CPMM Program.
Participants also signed a memorandum of agreement to formalize establishment of the CAREC Federation of Carrier and Forwarder Associations (CFCFA). The federation is a regional coalition of carrier, freight forwarder, and logistics associations with common interest in facilitating and developing trade and transport in the CAREC region.
The workshop was supported by the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- 01 CAREC Corridors for Seamless Connectivity
- 02 Revised Drivers' Form
- 03 Revised Time-Cost-Distance Template
- 04 Data Aggregation
- 05 Data Analysis and Report Preparation
- 06 Administrative Matters
- 07 CAREC Federation of Carrier and Forwarder Associations (CFCFA) Presentation at the Inaugural Meeting
- 08 Presentation on the Memorandum of Agreement of the CAREC Federation of Carrier and Forwarder Associations (CFCFA)