Customs revenue is an important component of national fiscal revenue, and customs duties and tariffs are significant both for macroeconomic management and industry policy. The training provided an opportunity for CAREC customs participants to understand tariff collection through theoretical presentations and case studies.
With new managerial concepts and methodologies, the training course aimed to promote the capability of customs participants in conducting policy analysis and addressing practical issues.
The Asian Development Bank and the General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China co-sponsored the training course.
- Overview of China Customs
- Reform and Development of China's Tariff System
- Chinese Customs Rules of Origin
- Development of Chinese Special Customs Control Areas and Customs Administration
- Customs Valuation (Paper)
- China Customs in the Setting of Economic Globalization
- China Customs Classification
- Country Reports