- Customs officials from CAREC countries discussed how to implement regional technical assistance projects on customs cooperation and modernization. Read more.
- CAREC national focal points discussed the establishment of a physical base of the CAREC Institute in Urumqi, People's Republic of China in a special session held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read more.
- Organized by CAREC and the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT), the workshop highlights Malaysia's experience in developing economic corridors. Read more.
The project will promote competition and trade both on national and regional levels by facilitating a low cost producer in North Kazakhstan to supply South Kazakhstan and the Central Asia integrated system, and to meet winter electricity supply shortages in Uzbekistan. Read More
The technical assistance helps in preparing the project to improve the operation and efficiency of the regional power transmission system and enhance economic regional power trade and cooperation among the Central Asian republics. Read More
- Learning Opportunity for CAREC NFPs: Modernizing SPS Measures - the Baltic Experience
- Joint Customs Control (JCC) Phase 2 Workshop and Seminar on Coordinated Border Management (CBM)
Asian Development Outlook 2014: Fiscal Policy for Inclusive Growth
“At the Border” and “Behind the Border”: Integrated Trade Facilitation—Reforms and Implementation
CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
Unstoppable: The Hairatan to Mazar-e-Sharif Railway Project Performance-Based Operation and Maintenance Contract
Toward a Sustainability Appraisal Framework for Transport
CAREC in Tajikistan: Building a Global Future
From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DeFR) 2012: Implementing CAREC 2020 – Vision and Action