- Customs officials from CAREC countries discussed how to implement regional technical assistance projects on customs cooperation and modernization. Read more.
- CAREC national focal points discussed the establishment of a physical base of the CAREC Institute in Urumqi, People's Republic of China in a special session held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read more.
- Organized by CAREC and the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT), the workshop highlights Malaysia's experience in developing economic corridors. Read more.
The project will improve the power transmission system to provide reliable and adequate electricity for sustained economic growth in Azerbaijan.
The technical assistance is part of a multitrance financing facility for Afghanistan's Energy Sector Development Investment Program. The assistance aims to produce a project feasibility study with detailed scope, technical specifications, and economic and financial analysis for the rehabilitation of Kabul's distribution network. Read More
- 13th Transport Sector Coordinating Committee (TSCC) Meeting
- Energy Efficiency Training Seminar: Central and West Asia Region
Asian Development Outlook 2014: Fiscal Policy for Inclusive Growth
“At the Border” and “Behind the Border”: Integrated Trade Facilitation—Reforms and Implementation
Unstoppable: The Hairatan to Mazar-e-Sharif Railway Project Performance-Based Operation and Maintenance Contract
CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
Toward a Sustainability Appraisal Framework for Transport
CAREC in Tajikistan: Building a Global Future
From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DeFR) 2012: Implementing CAREC 2020 – Vision and Action