- CAREC national focal points discussed the establishment of a physical base of the CAREC Institute in Urumqi, People's Republic of China in a special session held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read more.
- Organized by CAREC and the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT), the workshop highlights Malaysia's experience in developing economic corridors. Read more.
- The use of modern technology and strong political will are key factors to successful reforms implemented by Georgia to improve border management. Read full story.
The project will replace and install generators, turbines, communication and auxiliary equipment to increase the generating capacities of these hydropower stations up to 70 megawatts in total. Read More
The technical assistance (TA) will assist the government in preparing the Dushanbe-Kyrgyz Border Road Rehabilitation Project (Phase II) for Asian Development Bank financing. The TA will prepare a feasibility study and a preliminary design to rehabilitate the section of the road from Km 140 (between Nurobod and the Tavildara Junction) to Nimich (Km 217, the Tajikabad Junction), a total distance of about 77 kilometers (km), and selected rural roads totaling about 100 km. Read More
- Learning Opportunity for CAREC NFPs: Modernizing SPS Measures - the Baltic Experience
- Joint Customs Control (JCC) Phase 2 Workshop and Seminar on Coordinated Border Management (CBM)
Asian Development Outlook 2014: Fiscal Policy for Inclusive Growth
“At the Border” and “Behind the Border”: Integrated Trade Facilitation—Reforms and Implementation
Unstoppable: The Hairatan to Mazar-e-Sharif Railway Project Performance-Based Operation and Maintenance Contract
CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
Toward a Sustainability Appraisal Framework for Transport
CAREC in Tajikistan: Building a Global Future
From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DeFR) 2012: Implementing CAREC 2020 – Vision and Action