- Customs officials from CAREC countries discussed how to implement regional technical assistance projects on customs cooperation and modernization. Read more.
- CAREC national focal points discussed the establishment of a physical base of the CAREC Institute in Urumqi, People's Republic of China in a special session held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read more.
- Organized by CAREC and the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT), the workshop highlights Malaysia's experience in developing economic corridors. Read more.
The project will facilitate Afghanistan’s economic and social recovery through improved (i) physical access to goods, markets, and administrative and social services; (ii) building capacity in management, implementation and maintenance of transport services and works; and (iii) assist in the establishment of a policy framework for sustainable transport service delivery.
The project will improve traffic flow on priority corridors or segments of the main urban roads in Kabul. Its components include repair and rehabilitation of priority roads and side drains, project implementation support through technical assistance, and pilot traffic management. Read More
- Learning Opportunity for CAREC NFPs: Modernizing SPS Measures - the Baltic Experience
- Joint Customs Control (JCC) Phase 2 Workshop and Seminar on Coordinated Border Management (CBM)
Asian Development Outlook 2014: Fiscal Policy for Inclusive Growth
“At the Border” and “Behind the Border”: Integrated Trade Facilitation—Reforms and Implementation
CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
Unstoppable: The Hairatan to Mazar-e-Sharif Railway Project Performance-Based Operation and Maintenance Contract
Toward a Sustainability Appraisal Framework for Transport
CAREC in Tajikistan: Building a Global Future
From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DeFR) 2012: Implementing CAREC 2020 – Vision and Action