- CAREC national focal points discussed the establishment of a physical base of the CAREC Institute in Urumqi, People's Republic of China in a special session held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Read more.
- Organized by CAREC and the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT), the workshop highlights Malaysia's experience in developing economic corridors. Read more.
- The use of modern technology and strong political will are key factors to successful reforms implemented by Georgia to improve border management. Read full story.
The project will promote regional cooperation and sustainable economic growth in Mongolia. It will increase the efficiency and safety of domestic and international transit traffic between the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation through Mongolia’s north–south road transport corridor. Read More
The technical assistance will prepare a project which will rehabilitate metering equipment in multiple key substations across the country. Specific locations and site conditions will be investigated. The project will replace instrument transformers (current transformers and voltage transformers), meters, and ancillary facilities (e.g., cables, meter boxes). Read More
- Learning Opportunity for CAREC NFPs: Modernizing SPS Measures - the Baltic Experience
- Joint Customs Control (JCC) Phase 2 Workshop and Seminar on Coordinated Border Management (CBM)
Asian Development Outlook 2014: Fiscal Policy for Inclusive Growth
“At the Border” and “Behind the Border”: Integrated Trade Facilitation—Reforms and Implementation
CAREC Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy 2020
Unstoppable: The Hairatan to Mazar-e-Sharif Railway Project Performance-Based Operation and Maintenance Contract
Toward a Sustainability Appraisal Framework for Transport
CAREC in Tajikistan: Building a Global Future
From Landlocked to Linked In: The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
CAREC Development Effectiveness Review (DeFR) 2012: Implementing CAREC 2020 – Vision and Action