Over 100 participants from development partner organizations, think tanks, business sector, and universities from CAREC member countries attended the forum.
Participants exchanged knowledge and research on contemporary development challenges facing the CAREC region.
Kyrgyz Republic Minister of Economy and Asian Development Bank (ADB) Alternate Governor Oleg Pankratov, CAREC Institute Director Sanjaasuren Bayaraa, and ADB Kyrgyz Republic Resident Mission Country Director Candice McDeigan delivered opening remarks.
- The Comparison and Equivalence Research between Chinese and Russian Accounting Standards
- Establishing Regional Networks and Alliances: Key Challenges and Best Practices
- Developing Knowledge Parks: The Building Blocks
- Maintaining Financial Sustainability in the Age of Decreasing Funding
- CAREC Think Tanks Forum and Network: Way Forward
- Sectoral Employment Analysis in the Region: Policy Recommendations for Regional Employment Generation
- Role of Knowledge, Technology, and Innovation in Addressing Regional Challenges
- Regional Economic Integration in Asia and the Pacific
- Standardizing Technical and Vocational Education and Training: A Force Multiplier for Regionalism
- Recent Developments in Investment Climate in Central Asia
- Building CAREC Knowledge Corridors: Networking at a Regional Scale
- Tourism Along the Silk Road
- Financing of SMEs: A Regional Approach
- Measuring the CAREC Regional Progress—From Landlocked to Landlinked Region
- Promoting Investment Growth in Central Asia