National Road Rehabilitation (Osh–Batken–Isfana) Project
The project provides
- works and consultant services for rehabilitation of about 30 kilometers (km) of the Osh–Batken–Isfana Road corridor, including construction supervision and physical and price contingencies;
- goods and consultant services to develop and launch a national road safety program, prepare demonstration projects for road safety, and improve road safety planning; and
- goods, consultant services, training, and operating costs, including an audit, to support project coordination, implementation, and management.
The project will contribute to the reduction of transport costs and travel time along the Osh–Batken–Isfana Road corridor, improve road safety, and create temporary jobs through the repair and rehabilitation of road infrastructure in and around Osh and Jalal-Abad cities.
- Rehabilitated about 30 km road section of the Osh–Batken–Isfana Road corridor
- National road safety program and other road safety planning activities
- Reliable project implementing unit
|Funding Agency||Amount (USD millions)||Notes|