Development of Road Safety Policy and Action Plan for Mongolia
The Government of Mongolia has requested the ADB to finance TA for Development of Road Safety Policy and Action Plan. The main objective of the TA is to improve road safety management and operations to enhance quality of life and to support sustainable socioeconomic development in Mongolia.
National Road Safety Policy and Action Plans presented to the government.
- Mongolia Road Safety White Paper prepared.
- National road safety policy and road safety action plans prepared.
- Road safety management capacity improved.
- IT-based crash database and crash investigation application developed and deployed.
- Knowledge products prepared.
|Funding Agency||Amount (USD millions)||Notes|
|Asian Development Bank||1|