Capacity Development for Regional Cooperation in the People’s Republic of China and Mongolia
The intended impact of the regional technical assistance (RETA) is to strengthen the institutional and human capacity for regional cooperation of the governments of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Mongolia.
The national focal points and/or national secretariats for regional cooperation in the PRC and Mongolia are functioning effectively in policy planning and coordination and strategic management of regional cooperation programs.
The expected outputs include
- national and/or provincial strategies for regional cooperation programs;
- stronger coordination of regional initiatives at the country level in both the PRC and Mongolia;
- regional cooperation policy and project proposals developed through consultations and workshops;
- training of a core group of the PRC and Mongolian senior and mid-level officials responsible for regional cooperation programs; and
- establishment of an international expert group for Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation economic cooperation.
|Funding Agency||Amount (USD millions)||Notes|
|Asian Development Bank||0.75|
|SHARED||0.15||Governments of Mongolia and People's Republic of China|