Andkhoy–Qaisar Road Project
The project includes
- reconstruction and improvement of the 210-kilometer (km) Andkhoy–Qaisar section of the national primary ring road,
- installation of toll facilities including toll plazas and weighing machines for newly improved primary roads in Afghanistan, and
- project management support to the Ministry of Public Works.
The project will help reduce poverty and promote economic and social development through continued support to the government to reestablish the primary road network damaged during two decades of conflict and neglect, and help implement cost-recovery measures.
- Andkhoy-Qaisar road section reconstructed and improved.
- Toll facilities installed.
- Project management support to the Ministry of Public Works delivered.
|Funding Agency||Amount (USD millions)||Notes|
|Asian Development Bank||80|