The project provides
- works and consultant services for rehabilitation of about 30 kilometers (km) of the Osh-Batken-Isfana Road corridor, including construction supervision and physical and price contingencies;
- goods and consultant services to develop and launch a national road safety program, prepare demonstration projects for road safety, and improve road safety planning; and
- goods, consultant services, training, and operating costs, including an audit, to support project coordination, implementation, and management.
The additional financing will contribute to the reduction of transport costs and travel time along the Osh-Batken-Isfana Road corridor.
- Rehabilitated and repaired roads along the Osh–Batken–Isfana corridor, within Osh, and around Osh and Jalal-Abad.
- Available road safety goods and equipment.
- Established mechanisms and systems for project coordination, implementation, and management.
- Communication strategy for project activities.
|Funding Agency||Amount (USD millions)||Notes|