The regional business roundtable (RBR) aimed to
- enhance business inputs into CAREC and other regional cooperation programs,
- facilitate regional trade and investment, and
- build private sector networks.
The RBR brings together business sector participants from each RBR economy as well as participants from the public sector and multilateral agencies.
- ADB Private Sector Operations
- Business Opportunities and Challenges of Economic Integration within Eurasia
- CAREC: Looking Back, Looking Forward
- Presentation by Central and South Asia Transport and Trade Forum
- Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects
- Harnessing the Dynamism of Business for Regional Cooperation
- Regional Trade Facilitation Program: Opportunities and Challenges for the Business Community
- Regional Transport Sector
- Silk Road Initiative: Opportunities for Business Communities in the Region
- Transport Sector: The Private Sector View