Consultation Meeting with CAREC National Focal Points
Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyz Republic: 25-26 September 2014
National focal points from the 10 CAREC member countries discussed
- the Almaty-Bishkek Corridor Initiative for CAREC economic corridor development;
- CAREC Institute recruitment and selection plan; and
- a presentation on Intelligent Territory Development by private sector partners, Fundacion Metropoli and Microsoft Corporation.
Mr. Klaus Gerhaeusser, director general, Asian Development Bank (ADB) Central and West Asia Department, and Mr. Ayumi Konishi, director general, ADB East Asia Department chaired the meeting with Mr. Sanjar Mukanbetov, deputy minister, ministry of economy, Kyrgyz Republic.
- CAREC Development Effectiveness Review
- Update: Economic Corridor Development Study
- Update: Review of the CAREC DEfR Methodology
- Proposed Theme and Structure of the 13th CAREC Ministerial Conference