The CAREC Program website--www.carecprogram.org; www.carecprogram.org/ru-- serves as a comprehensive hub focusing on the full spectrum of CAREC Program work and activities in Central Asia and neighboring subregions.
Supporting the work of the Program in the transport, energy, and trade sectors, the site offers, in Russian and English:
- full information and documentation relating to the CAREC Program
- a searchable database of CAREC-related projects with links to original documents
- a searchable studies and training database with links to original documents
- a searchable events database providing links to papers and presentations from each event
- country pages for each CAREC country with links to CAREC projects, contacts, country-specific features, national strategies, and other key documents in the CAREC priority sectors
CAREC is a partnership of 10 countries working together - Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, the People's Republic of China, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Mongolia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan – and supported by 6 multilateral institutions - Asian Development Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, International Monetary Fund, Islamic Development Bank, United Nations Development Programme, and World Bank - to create economic growth and improve the quality of life for all people of the CAREC region.
Your feedback on the site and contributions are most welcome; email firstname.lastname@example.org